I am a huge fan of A Fresh Cup, the weblog of Mike Gunderloy, where he posts a bunch of cool stuff that he found around the web. Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I’m going to start blogging my own links.
- Webview - Webview is a tiny cross-platform webview library for C/C++/Golang
- git push baby products - Richard Schneeman wrote about a bunch of awesome baby products for the tech dad.
- MacOS monitoring the open source way - Some nice tools around monitoring your MacOS machines
- Infection Monkey - an automated pentest tool - Interesting that the open source ecosystem is really growing in security
- Ruby’s Rack Push: Decoupling the real-time web application from the web - Rack is coming around to the Websockets craze in a big way
- https://github.com/square/sudo_pair - Plugin for sudo that requires another human to approve and monitor privileged sudo sessions